Weight Blocks for Tracked Units up to 1500kg
Available up to 1500kg (dependent on tractor model).
- Increases storage capacity (removes clutter from the cab)
- Provides greater steering control
- Maintains maximum traction
- Improves stability and safety when carrying heavy equipment
- Personalised designs
- Closer coupled (minimises protrusion)
Tracked crawlers, for example, the CAT Challenger or the JD 8 series, as examples, may already have or can be fitted with a front linkage which usually protrudes extensively from the tractor front end. More-so than what a normal front linkage would normally protrude meaning a standard front linkage mounted weight would sit too far forwards on these models.
Our specifically designed tracked/crawler weight wraps around the front linkage, back towards the tractor bonnet to provide a close coupled option whilst maintaining functionality and good looks at the tractors front end.
Sub-frame mounted options are also available to enable even closer coupling.
Confirmation of dimension drawing is required to avoid any possible discrepancies prior to manufacture.