THE SAFEST AND MOST CONVENIENT WAY OF HANDLING 3 POINT LINKAGE AND TRAILED FARM MACHINERY
- The original Quickshift is a forklift attachment used for the safe moving of all 3 point linkage and trailed equipment.
- Designed and patented in the early 1990’s this innovative piece of equipment was given the “thumbs up” by the Health and Safety Executive.
- Single man operation – no assistance required.
- Replaces unsafe chains and slings.
- Ideal for all farms and agricultural dealerships.
- Colour coding to match your telehandler or forklift.
Designed and Patented in the early 1990’s. Before we came up with this idea there was no alternative to moving agricultural three-point linkage machines safely and conveniently without causing damage using a forklift/telehandler.
After nearly 3 decades we now have expanded the range to accommodate different requirements and applications.
The original Quickshift can still be modified into a bale spike and a twin bag lifter and different drawbar options whilst still having its removable clevis drawbar.
All manuals and brochures are in PDF format.
Enable multi-use with attachments available including;
- BAG LIFT ARMS: Fit into lower stabilising mounting point and given extra support via lugs on frame. Much lower cost than purchasing an individual Bag Lift and is ideal if you already own a QUICKSHIFT. Two different width adjustments, 1000mm centres or 800mm centres, this is achieved when bag lift arms are swapped from left side to right side and vice versa. *Requires 2 people to attach the bag lift arms to the Quickshift. Max 1200kg per arm.
- BALE SPIKES: Conus 2 bale spikes 980mm long as standard, can be longer/shorter as required. Heavy duty.
- HOOKS FOR TEDDERS: Move implements which do not have a top link point and are generally trailed.
- BALL HITCH: 50mm standard and larger 80mm ball type coupling system for moving trailers and other implements fitted with this style of ball and spoon coupling.
- SWIVEL HOOK: Pins on to QUICKSHIFT frame allowing you to hang chains and slings from it with a SWL of 3 tonne.
- SNOW PLOUGH: Easily attaches to the Quickshift to move snow.
- RUBBER STABILISING PLATES