- 625mm leg spacings.
- Flat roller and drive teeth as standard which can be water filled for additional ballast
- Shoulders create drainage channels and drive teeth penetrate the channel bottom to allow for water and nutrient ingress.
- Easily replaceable stub axels
- Easy clean scraper bar system
- Fitted with our Snap-Bar leg protection.
- LED rear lights with 7 Pin Plug.
- Reflective chevron boards.
- Available in 2.5M.
- Auto-reset leg protection.
- Flat roller with drive teeth
- AGRI-PACKER or Toothed roller to enable arable use ideal for low HP tractors
For details on booking a demo, please visit our cultivation demonstration page.
Minimum Disturbance, grassland subsoiler
The Min-Dis Grass, 4-leg, minimum disturbance grassland subsoiler is designed to eliminate compaction and address the detrimental effects generated by livestock and other mechanical processes on our grass and pasture land, including water logging/flooding, poor quality grass and delays to spring operations such as fertiliser, muck and slurry spreading, harrowing and grazing/forage delays.
Not all Grassland Subsoilers are the same, the Min-Dis Grass has several innovative features to make the process more efficient.
DISC UNITS: 4 x 460mm serrated straight cutting discs cut through the sward to allow the following, low disturbance leg and point with narrow angled wings to pass through the sub-soil with minimum disturbance to the top surface.
DISC BAR: Independently height adjustable
MAIN FRAME: Designed for easy access to replace Snap-Bars and points without having to crawl under the frame.
WORKING WIDTH: 2.5m as standard.
LEGS: 20mm Hardox at 625mm centres cultivate the sub soil causing a pan shattering effect up to 300mm deep across the width of the machine, allowing for improved drainage, aeration, nutrient/oxygen infiltration and improved root growth – all with minimum disruption to the surface layer
ROLLER: Flat roller with drive teeth effectively closes the opening cut made by the leading disc and leg and can be water filled for additional ballast if required to leave a consolidated and level finish. Easily replaceable stub axles are fitted throughout our range of packers
SCRAPERS: Easy clean scraper bar system allows for quick and easy displacement of soil and other organic matter from the scrapers for a cleaner operation all round.
DEPTH CONTROL: Hydraulic depth control as standard also means that no stands are required when removing cultivator from tractor.
ROAD LIGHTS: LED rear lights and reflective chevron boards.