THE SAFEST AND MOST CONVENIENT WAY OF HANDLING 3 POINT LINKAGE AND TRAILED FARM MACHINERY
- The basic Quickshift is a forklift attachment used for the safe moving of all 3 point linkage and trailed equipment.
- Designed as a machinery mover only
- Single man operation – no assistance required.
- Replaces unsafe chains and slings.
- Ideal for all farms and agricultural dealerships.
SAME MAIN FUNCTION AS THE ORIGINAL QUICKSHIFT BUT WITHOUT THE NECESSITY FOR ADDITIONAL ATTACHMENTS MAKING IT OUR MOST COST EFFECTIVE MODEL.
- Painted in current basic colour (TBC)
- Certified 5 tonne capacity or max capacity of forklift/loader (lowest applies).
- Bracketing to suit forklift/loader included (to fit Class 1/2/3 available at additional cost).
- Drawbar clevis for movement of trailed equipment included (attaches to main lifting hook for use and stored on frame when not in use).
- Fixed lower stabilising plates.
- Unit weight: 180kg.
All manuals and brochures are in PDF format.