Turn your drill into a one pass system simply and effectively with this toolbar. With options available to suit all requirements, growers are provided with the ability to source a system that works for them to reduce their crop establishment costs.
- Designed to run primarily in conjunction with a combination drill
- Auto-reset legs with low disturbance point will lift and shatter to 300mm deep
- Available in 3m, 4m, and 6m (6m folding)
- 3m 6 legs, 4m 8 legs, 6m 12 legs at 500mm centers
- Intermediate PTO shaft and height adjustable rear three point linkage are all standard
- CAT2 and CAT3 rear linkage
- Available in green or red
- Optional drawbar clevis available for trailed machines
- Optional front serrated discs
For details on booking a demo, please visit our cultivation demonstration page.
The ASL Toolbar is designed to run in conjunction with a mounted combination drill, or trailed drills/cultivators. The auto-reset legs with low disturbance points will lift and shatter to 300mm deep, alleviating compaction across the full width of the machine.
- Available in 3m, 4m and 6m widths, the versatile ASL provides options to help reduce crop establishment costs in line with modern tillage methods.
- Lifts and shatters the working width to enable creation of a seedbed in one pass, cutting out prior cultivation and saving on costs in the process.
- Now standard with our new auto-reset leg and intermediate PTO shaft for fully mounted machines.
- Remote greasing of intermediate PTO shaft bearings.
- Optional drawbar clevis available for trailed machines.
- Can also be used with a trailed drill/cultivator to reduce crop establishment costs.