ABC Agriweld Bag Cutter
Provides a safe and fully automated cutting system capable of carrying and emptying seed/fertiliser bags. The ABC eliminates Health and Safety issues resulting from standing between the forklift/loader and spreader in order to cut/release the product, working under a suspended load, leaving the forklift cab unattended, having to carry cutting tools to cut the bags and fixed protruding bag lift arms/cutters which could cause injury on public highways.
The ABC is available as a TWIN model which can handle 4 x 600kg bags or 2 x 1000kg bags or as a SINGLE model which handles 2 x 600kg bags or 1 x 1000kg bags.
• Automatic fold away cutters fold out when required to cut bags
• Manually folding bag lift arms for road travel
Includes bracketing to suit telehandler/loader, all hydraulic hoses and fittings to 1/2” size
Bright yellow for visibility
Load tested and certified to ensure compliance with relevant regulations
BAG LIFT CONSTRUCTION
- MAIN FRAME: 150mm x 100mm x 6mm.
- CARRYING TUBES: 114mm OD with 6mm wall thickness – tube length to tip to frame 1695mm long c/w 12mm end stop.
- LOWER BUFFER/SUPPORT BAR: 114mm OD tube with domed capped ends to prevent bag damage during support.
- MAXIMUM CAPACITY: 2400kg.
- WEIGHT: 250kg
BAG LIFT TO FIT QUICKSHIFT
If you already own a QUICKSHIFT forklift attachment, then this is a convenient and easy option. See images.
All manuals and brochures are in PDF format.