Empêcher l'effaceur de traces
The Prevent Track Eradicator is designed to alleviate compaction caused by the tyres or tracks of the tractor.
- Maximum depth of 300mm
- Ailes coudées sur la pointe
- Interchangeable height adjustable towing clevis with 50mm pin
- Montée/descente indépendante
- Conception monobloc
- Crochet sur la conception de douille de jambe
- 3m Width
- Protection de jambe de cisaillement Snap-Bar
- Four double acting hydraulic services, ¾ free flow trailer brake coupling and 7 pin plug socket
- Agriweld Green/grey or Red/grey colour choice
Pour plus de détails sur la réservation d'une démo, veuillez visiter notredémonstration de culturepage.
The Prevent Track Eradicator is designed to alleviate compaction caused by the tractor tyres or tracks. Allowing for the towing of additional equipment behind the toolbar, such as a drill or disc cultivator, it is intended to remove wheel track compaction. It can be also be used to remove tramlines. An optional mini packer roller behind each set of legs helps firm down the lifted area and helps to stop water runoff during use in tramlines. The leg combined with a standard issue GLX type point drives through the soil at a maximum depth of 300mm. Angled wings on the point lift the soil before it sits back down causing a shattering effect, alleviating compaction.
- REAR ATTACHMENT – Interchangeable, height adjustable towing clevis with 50mm pin
- INDEPENDENT LIFT/LOWER – When approaching the headland, the legs on the wings lift out the ground independent from the rest of the machine ensuring that any trailed implement stays level, as if it were being towed by the tractor. We call this independent lift/lower
- The close coupled design keeps the rear implement as close to it’s original position on the tractor as possible
- Our hook on leg socket design combined with the Prevents rear leg mount plate offers multiple width settings to cater for any tractor, tyre or track widths
- The width of the machine is 3m
- A check valve is fitted on the rams to prevent any risk of the legs dropping while driving down the road
- Le Prevent est équipé de notreProtection de jambe de cisaillement Snap-Bar
- Rear hydraulic coupling unit complete with four double acting hydraulic services, ¾ free flow trailer brake coupling and 7 pin plug socket
- Agriweld Green/ grey or Red / grey colour choice
- Ram can be fitted with clip on spacers to quickly and easily adjust the depth on the legs in work without having to move the tractors rear linkage or the Prevents rear attachment
Suppléments en option
- Protection des jambes à réinitialisation automatique
- Rear, interchangeable and adjustable lower linkage with CAT 3 Walterscheid hooks. The linkage is available in either CAT 2/3 or CAT 3/4 widths
- ISOBUS extension harness
- 5e Double acting hydraulic service
- Mini packer roller
Tous les manuels et brochures sont au format PDF.