STANDARD TERMS & CONDITIONS
We are pleased to be able to offer demonstrations for our cultivation range throughout the UK where practically possible and consider it fair practise that those considering a demonstration make a contribution towards the cost of transport.
Please see our Demonstration Booking Procedure combined with our Standard Terms and Conditions below.
- Request for demo is placed by email or via our online booking form. A purchase order reference should be provided for inclusion on our invoice.
- We will source the best delivery price to the demonstration address which is invoiced on a pro-forma invoice at cost. Please make payment in full to enable us to make the booking with our hauliers.
- The machine will be delivered to your farm at a mutually agreed date where we will meet you to set up the machine, perform the demo and answer any queries that you may have.
- Following the demonstration, if you decide to purchase the machine that was used for the demo, the price agreed will include a reduction to cover the initial haulage cost you have paid.
- If you do not wish to purchase the machine at that time, we will arrange collection of the machine to be returned to us at our cost and you will not be refunded for the initial haulage costs paid for the demo.
- If (within 9 months of the demo date) you placed an order for a new machine we will contribute 50% of the revised haulage cost to deliver the new machine to you at the same postcode. Deliveries to a destination incurring additional haulage costs will be charged pro-rata. Haulage costs for orders placed after 9 months from the initial demo date will be invoiced at cost.
To book a demo, email us at email@example.com or fill out our contact form.